Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Brace Yourselves. We're in the Midst of Bonenkai Season!

Bonenkai season is upon us.

I'm sure that many have already started going to their parties. My work party is this coming Friday. Two weeks ago we got an email stating a tentative plan for karaoke. 

I need to just have people read and interpret things for me. I love karaoke and assumed they were talking about renting a room for us to jam in. No. It was a plan to rent a karaoke set and have us sing in front of each other in the party room.

Maybe that could be ok...

Then last week I was given the news that songs would be limited to Christmas songs only and there'd be a limit of 30 minutes of songtime. I'm disappointed, but, I don't want to let people down, so I'm listening to my chosen song on YouTube and singing along so I don't trip up too badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment