Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sailor Moon Necklace :D

Please allow me to fangirl for a moment. 
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon. Can you believe it? WTH?? I can't believe it! To mark the anniversary, Bandai has come out with a number of Sailor Moon items, many of which are aimed at (Japanese) girls who grew up watching the show. So...I guess people between the ages of 20 and 39ish?

Back in June, my boyfriend sent me the link to this limited edition Sailor Moon powder. Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to nab one. At the end of August...or was it the beginning of September?, he sent me another Sailor Moon Bandai link. This time for T-shirts and a necklace. Being the slightly impulsive person that I am, I placed an order for one of the necklaces. It was delivered at the end of September...

Wrapped in plastic.

20th Anniversary. omg,  I can't believe it...

Description on the bottom of the box.

Dat plastic...

The necklace! Whee! I've been wearing it everyday and loving it!
Thank you for allowing my fangirl moment. You may continue with your activities. For those that are interested, the other necklaces can be found here. I bought the above one partly because most of the others were sold out when I checked the page. But, I still love it! The Bandai page of Sailor Moon goods can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment